From August 31 to September 2, two members of the Index team are invited to the Google campus in California.
They have been invited as part of the All-Stars competition. The contest challenges Google Partners worldwide to a client acquisition competition over a given period of time. Google then invites the top partners to an exclusive summit at the Googleplex in Mountain View.
The award includes:
- An economy-class round trip for two to Mountain View, CA
- A three-night stay in a luxury hotel
- A tour of Google Headquarters
- A dinner with the Google Partners team
- Participation in the round of Google expert speeches
- Marketing and Google beta product testing sessions
- Partner networking and social events
Google Partners are specialists in online marketing.
The badge recognizes companies that excel in the use of Google products: their businesses are healthy, their customers are happy, and they use Google best practices.