Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing company in the World. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best Web Marketing solutions provider. You can read more about our services and products here: http://www.indexwebmarketing.com/en
As part of its expansion, Index is growing its team and adding a Full-Stack Developer to its Montreal division. You will primarily work on developing technology products (marketing solutions and artificial intelligence) as well as helping our production team on various client projects.
You will be provided with tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. Your abilities will prove their worth while working on projects involving highly competitive industries. You will have a global, and quantifiable, impact on major accounts. You will be collaborating closely with the most innovative web marketing team in Montreal. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields.
Whether you have a diploma or not, we want to work with you if you’re passionate, talented, and innovative!
- Product management: You will mainly work on products, such as our flagship product SiteVolt Brain – a web marketing A.I. solution
- Project leadership: Work with project managers, front-end developers, designers for various teams
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- Server management: Collaborate on the infrastructure of the organization
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Back-end: PHP, Node.js, Python and various frameworks (Laravel, Express, Flask)
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Tech products: GitHub, APIs, AWS, WordPress, etc.
- Motivated and friendly team-player who will bring energy and a positive attitude to the position
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and respect for deadlines
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Data science understanding (machine learning, A.I., statistics)
- Experience in the field of startups, SaaS, or scaling various technology products
- Contributed to many open-source projects
- Mobile development
- Graphic design
- Knowledge of SEO,online advertising, social media and web marketing strategies
- International experience
- Bilingual French and English, as well as writing skills in French and English
- Experience in the agency or digital marketing worlds
- Competitive base salary + commission
- High-growth, high-impact on some of Canada’s largest companies
- Regular team activities
- Annual bonus
- Company stock options possibility
- Startup vibe (casual dress code, espresso machine, babyfoot)
- International opportunities