Advertisement on smartphones: qualified customers, ready to consume !
IndexMOB is a service which produces to business calls from very well targeted clients via their smartphones. The fields that IndexMOB favors the most are the ones which require the use of a Smartphone.
How does IndexMOB work?
A couple of New-Yorkers are taking their holidays in Montreal. Because he has not any benchmarks in the city, Mr. Jones uses his iPhone to find a place that offers massage therapy where they’ll spend a few hours.
1. Mr. Jones sees a massage therapy center’s IndexMOB add and clik on it.
2. Mr. Jones’ phone dials a number that routes calls to the massage therapy center.
3. Instantly, Mr. Jones is online with the massage therapy center’s reception.
4. The call is recorded. This means that the massage therapy center’s owner will be able to analyze its employees’ and IndexMOB’s effectiveness.
For which clientele?
The clientele who uses a smartphone to perform research do it most of the time because they don’t have a computer with Internet connection on their hand. Users who perform research on their smartphone want instant and efficient results. They can often be in a situation of distress that can range from a simple questioning to a total emergency. For example, tourists are a very interesting clientele.
For which industry?
This service is the most pertinent for the following industries:
Which information IndexMoB gives access to?
- Call’s date
- Call’s time
- Call’s duration
- Customer’s phone number
- Customer’s city
- Call’s records
- Each customer’s needs
What are the benefits for a business?
- Target potential customers in a new way
- Pay only for qualified calls
- Keep a minimal commitment
- Increasment of your notoriety
- Encrypted increasement of your sellings
- Simplification of the customer approach
- Possibility to record calls to give a better training to your employees
IndexMOB business model
- You pay a fixed amount for every call.
- You get quality calls.
- You get prooves of IndexMOB’s efficient.
- You recieve a detailed report each month.
This is why you must have a mobil strategy in 2011!
- 4,6 billions mobile phones in the world (more than residential phones, computers and televisons).
- In the end of 2010 year, 45% of the people who got a new cell phone chose an iPhone, an Android our a Blackberry.
- During the next 4 years, research on mobile will exceed desktop computer’s.
Statistics on mobile phones in Quebec
- 74,8 % of the 18-34 years old own a mobile phone.
- 64,6% of the people over 35 years old own a mobile phone
- 75,5% of households that have over 50 000$ of familial annual income own a mobile phone.
- 60,7% of households that have under 49 999$ of familial annual income own a mobile phone.
Statistics on smart phones in Quebec
- 22,8% intelligent of the 18-34 years old own a smart phone.
- 12,3% of the people over 35 years old own a smart phone.
- 21,9% of households that have over 50 000$ of familial annual income own a smart phone.