If you are currently a Google AdWords user and want to learn how to measure the ways visitors interact with your website, this Google Analytics training course is for you. Google Analytics is a service that analyzes a website’s audience. It provides insight into where your audience comes from and how that audience behaves when navigating your website.
Measuring how visitors interact with your site is essential for optimizing your online business!
What you learn in our Google Analytics training session
This workshop is an introduction to the basics of web analytics such as tracking the sources of website visits and identifying visitor behavior. Once the basic principles are introduced, you learn how to apply this knowledge to your own account. Participants leave with a better understanding of how Google Analytics works and which features best serve their business.
The Google Analytics training topics are:
- What are web analytics? How do they work?
- The Google Analytics interface, its dashboard and its advanced segments
- User management, linking Adwords, creating and managing filters, using annotations, managing properties and profiles, and so on
- Learning what the best indicators are for measuring your audience
- Making the most of your data in Google Analytics
- Creating conversion funnels and analysis objectives
- Evaluating data concerning visits and visitors: bounce rate, traffic sources, and so on
- Google Analytics Reports and Custom Reports
- Advising on a case by case basis
Who is our Google Analytics training for?
This training is particularly useful if:
- You have a website and want to understand what content works best for your site, improve navigation on the site or improve your marketing strategy
- You are responsible for online advertising (SEM, PPC) and want to measure the effectiveness of your landing pages, ad groups, or to measure your conversion and return on investment rates.
- You’re looking to better understand what draws visitors to your website and how to use the data collected
- You want to know how visitors behave on your website: how long they stay, how many pages they visit, and so on
No prior knowledge is necessary. However, it is advantageous to already have a username and an administrator account on Google Analytics in order to practice live.
For more information on our Analytics training course, please contact us today.