SEO Expert – Intermediate / Senior – Montreal
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing company in the World. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best Web Marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is growing its team and looking for an SEO Expert. The SEO Expert will implement and manage advanced SEO strategies designed to achieve increased traffic, customer engagement, and ROI, while continuing to deliver added value to our partners.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding the expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
As an SEO ninja, you will:
- Monitor industry trends
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Execute on-page and off-page SEO audits, monitor their implementation, and ensure the growth of the websites you manage
- Analyze traffic quality in Google Analytics
- Provide training to our partners in the Montreal area
- Support continuous improvement and development of company processes
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Minimum of 3 years of SEO experience, with examples of results obtained
- Knowledge of best practices and tools (Keyword Tool, Google Analytics / Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Majestic…)
- Analytical, resourceful, creative, with the ability to work in converging fields
- Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized, numbers-focused, excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in spoken French and English, as well as writing skills in French and English
- Google Analytics or social media certifications
- Advanced knowledge in web development
- Certifications or experience in other web marketing/technology fields
- Proficient in Spanish or another language
- Bonus points if you can identify SEO elements on https://www.indexwebmarketing.com
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities