Web Designer, Junior or Intermediate
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing web marketing company in the world. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best web marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is expanding its Montreal division and is seeking a Web Designer/Integrator. You will be responsible for designing and integrating the web design projects of the agency’s clients and of the agency itself. Your role will be to add value to Index’s services by developing innovative graphic designs aimed to improve conversion rates.
The profiles of our team members have one thing in common: exceeding expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth include a results-oriented approach, innovation, transparency, proactivity, and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the world. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
- Be in charge of front-end development (design and integration of an Artificial Intelligence product)
- Participate in the graphic design of online ads and websites, as well as events related to various projects
- Create and conceptualize the design of websites, mobile applications, and microsites in accordance with mandated requirements
- Optimize software ergonomics to increase conversion rates
- PSD integration with the latest versions of HTML/CSS
- Design all graphic elements of the agency’s mandates (presentations, mock-ups, images, etc.)
- Respect the timelines, deadlines, and budgets set for each project
- Execute graphics for printed materials
- Contribute to the agency’s research and development activities
- Assure quality control (QA)
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Excellent working knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Adobe)
- High familiarity with the web environment
- Attention to detail and good sense of organization in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Thorough knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in oral and written French and English
- University or college studies in graphic design, multimedia integration, or a related discipline
- Basic knowledge of web marketing (AdWords, SEO writing, social media)
- Product development
- Photography and/or video editing skills
- Mastery of PHP programming, databases and/or React & ReactNative frameworks
- Experience in graphic design for web marketing
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company’s vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial qualities