Account Manager, Web Marketing Strategy – Toronto
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing company in the World. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best Web Marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is growing its Montreal agency and looking for an Account Manager in Web Marketing Strategy. The Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting new clients and new markets. He or she will stimulate business development to enhance the company’s performance and profitability while ensuring continued relationships with current clients and partners.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding the expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
- Seek out major clients and form working relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams and give feedback about market status
- Reach sales objectives
- Use and improve prospect-acquisition processes
- Identify valuable emerging markets
- Build sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the market
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
- Build sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative
- Understand our partners’ and clients’ business environments
- Stay up to date with market evolution
- Create strategies adapted to each offer
- Brief the production team and provide them ongoing support
- Prepare proposals
- Take part in training sessions and acquire the knowledge contained in the training guides
- Provide follow-ups for clients
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Go-getter with dynamic personality
- Experience in the Web Marketing field
- Recognized talent for establishing strong and long-term relationships with clients
- Motivated and friendly person who will bring energy and a positive attitude to the position
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Trained in sales
- Experience in sales or telemarketing
- At ease with working with large corporations
- Web marketing certifications
- Complementary knowledge to the position (programming, project management, analytics, social media, etc.)
- Fluency in written and spoken French
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities