Project Manager, Web Marketing – Toronto
Description du poste
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing companies in the world. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best web marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is growing its team and looking for a Project Manager in Web Marketing. As the point of contact for our clients, the Project Manager will manage both internal and external teams for Index.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity, and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
- Establish and manage project deadlines and budgets for each new project
- Act as an intermediary between clients and the agency
- Manage communication between internal and external teams, clients and partners.
- Manage and support the production team and external teams
- Periodically perform follow-ups on assigned projects and identify any situation or risk that could compromise the progress of a project
- Provide indicators for each project to the management team to enhance project progression
- Implement project management processes and make sure that they are followed
- Analyze the client’s web environment
- Provide performance, results, and ROI reports to clients
- Participate in the preparation and review of proposals in order to simultaneously assure support to sales strategies and effective risk management
- Participate in business development strategies, cross-sells, and upsells
- Assure quality control
- Create paper or digital prototypes (wireframes)
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- Participate in team building activities and in brainstorming sessions
- Provide support to clients
- 2-3 years of project management experience in the field of web marketing
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Certifications or experience in other web marketing/technology fields
- Proficiency in French, Mandarin, or another language
- Experience in the U.S.
- Experience related to Real Estate
- University degree in communications/marketing or a related discipline
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities