SEO Specialist – São Paulo
Description du poste
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing company in the World. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best Web Marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is growing its Brazilian agency and looking for a SEO Specialist. The SEO Specialist will implement and manage advanced SEO strategies designed to achieve increased traffic, customer engagement, and ROI, while continuing to deliver added value to our partners in the Brazilian division.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding the expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
As a SEO ninja, you will
- Monitor industry trends and contribute to research and development
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Execute on-page and off-page SEO audits, monitor their implementation, and ensure the growth of the websites you manage
- Analyze traffic quality in Google Analytics
- Provide training to our partners in the São Paulo area
- Cooperate remotely from Brazil with the Montreal-based team
- Support continuous improvement and development of company processes
- Assure quality control and customer support
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Contribute to research and development initiatives
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience
- Knowledge of best practices and tools (Keyword Tool, Google Analytics / Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Majestic…)
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken Portuguese and English, as well as writing skills in Portuguese and English
- Experience in North America (Canada or U.S.) and with other languages (French or Spanish)
- Google Analytics and social media certifications
- Advanced knowledge in web development
- Certifications or experience in other web marketing/technology fields
- University degree in communications/marketing or a related discipline
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities