Web Developer – Junior or Intermediate – Montreal
Description du poste
Index is an artificial intelligence company specializing in web marketing services and solutions using the latest machine learning technologies. By joining Index, you will join a team of passionate and knowledgeable experts who are committed to growing clients’ results.
As part of its vision, Index is growing its team and looking for a contract based Web Developer. The Web developer will be responsible for developing and integrating the web projects of the agency’s clients and of the agency itself. Your role will be to add value to Index’s services by developing innovative web products (websites, landing pages, intranets) aimed to improve UX and conversion rates.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-orientation, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many were developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
- Create and conceptualize the design of websites, mobile applications, and microsites in accordance with mandated requirements
- Optimize customer experience to increase conversion rates
- Integration with the latest versions of HTML/CSS
- Assure quality control (clean code culture)
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- High familiarity with WordPress development
- Knowledge of a good range of tech environments (cPanel, GitHub, APIs, AWS, FTP, etc.)
- Attention to detail and good sense of organization in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in oral and written French and English
- Graphic design and wireframing (Photoshop, Figma, Balsamiq, etc.)
- E-commerce platform development
- Software Engineering degree
- Experience in the field of startups, SaaS, or scaling various technology products
- Contributed to many open-source projects
- Mobile APP development
- Knowledge of SEO, online advertising, social media and web marketing strategies
- Experience in the agency or digital marketing worlds
- Proficiency in a 3rd language (Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish or another language)