Index expands to Toronto and São Paulo
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Montreal, April 10, 2018
Index expands to Toronto and São Paulo.
Index enters two new markets with the signing of several major mandates and the establishment of regional business partnerships.
- Index, founded in 2010 and whose mission is to be globally recognized for its web marketing solutions, is experiencing tremendous international growth.
- The web marketing agency already has considerable wind in its sails thanks to mandates with companies such as McGill University, New Look, and the Master Group. Over the last 5 years, Index has achieved on average an annual revenue growth of 70%.
- And now 2018 marks new collaborations. First in Ontario:
- In charge of Toronto office operations and Ontario client relations, Sean Williams has been appointed SEO/SEM Project Manager.
- In the same year, Index has signed several digital performance accounts in Brazil with major leaders, such as Casa do Tosador, a key player in Brazil’s pet care market, ranking 3rd in size behind the US and UK.
- An alliance with the VTEX e-commerce platform, a prominent leader in Latin America, has opened doors into Brazil’s business culture and created opportunities for giving AI-based talks.
- André Rizzo and Rafael Martin steer Brazilian operations in cooperation with Eduardo Sonsin and Roberto de Carvalho, who are in charge of the Sao Paulo office.
“This is an important moment in our history. We are extremely proud to be associated with major accounts that allow us to expand the brand internationally.” – Jeremy Easterbrook, Founder, Index
- Index, established in Montreal in 2010 by Jeremy Easterbrook, is an agency specializing in digital performance and offers the following services:
- Search Engine Optimization (Google)
- Programmatic advertising
- Web platforms and microsites
- Analytics and cybermetrics
- Online marketing training
- The company vision is to be globally recognized as the best provider of web marketing solutions.
- More than 600 mandates have been successfully completed for clients such as McGill University, New Look Eyewear, Trevi Pools, and the Master Group.
- Today, Index has 20 employees and contractual workers in 3 different countries: Canada, Brazil, and France.
For more information: www.indexwebmarketing.com
Contact: Olivier Simard, Publicist
Téléphone: 514 788-2123
Email: [email protected]