Learn how to analyze and increase your traffic
- If you are currently a Google AdWords user and want to learn how to measure the ways visitors interact with your website, this Google Analytics training course is for you.
- Google Analytics is a service that analyzes a website’s audience. It provides insight into where your audience comes from and how that audience behaves when navigating your website.
- Measuring how visitors interact with your site is essential for optimizing your online business!
What you learn in our Google Analytics training session
- This workshop is an introduction to the basics of web analytics such as tracking the sources of website visits and identifying visitor behavior.
- Once the basic principles are introduced, you learn how to apply this knowledge to your own account.
- Participants leave with a better understanding of how Google Analytics works and which features best serve their business.
Who for ?
This training is particularly useful if:
- What are web analytics? How do they work?
- The Google Analytics interface, its dashboard and its advanced segments
- User management, linking Adwords, creating and managing filters, using annotations, managing properties and profiles, and so on
- Learning what the best indicators are for measuring your audience
- Making the most of your data in Google Analytics
- Creating conversion funnels and analysis objectives
- Evaluating data concerning visits and visitors: bounce rate, traffic sources, and so on
- Google Analytics Reports and Custom Reports
- Advising on a case by case basis
The Google Analytics training topics are:
- You have a website and want to understand what content works best for your site, improve navigation on the site or improve your marketing strategy
- You are responsible for online advertising (SEM, PPC) and want to measure the effectiveness of your landing pages, ad groups, or to measure your conversion and return on investment rates.
- You’re looking to better understand what draws visitors to your website and how to use the data collected
- You want to know how visitors behave on your website: how long they stay, how many pages they visit, and so on
No prior knowledge is necessary. However, it is advantageous to already have a username and an administrator account on Google Analytics in order to practice live.