Full-Stack Developer, Intermediate/Senior, Montreal
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing company in the World. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best Web Marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is growing its team and adding a Full-Stack Developer to its Montreal division. You will primarily work on developing technology products (marketing solutions and artificial intelligence) as well as helping our production team on various client projects.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding the expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. Your abilities will prove their worth while working on projects involving highly competitive industries. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
Whether you have a diploma or not, we want to work with you if you’re passionate, talented, and innovative!
- Product management: You will mainly work on products, such as our flagship product SiteVolt Brain – a web marketing A.I. solution
- Project leadership: Work with project managers, front-end developers, designers for various teams
- Server management: Collaborate on the infrastructure of the organization
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Back-end: PHP, Node.js, Python and various frameworks (Laravel, Express, Flask)
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Tech products: GitHub, APIs, AWS, WordPress, etc.
- Motivated and friendly team-player who will bring energy and a positive attitude to the position
- Excellent communication skills and respect for deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Data science understanding (machine learning, A.I., statistics)
- Experience in the field of startups, SaaS, or scaling various technology products
- Contributed to many open-source projects
- Mobile development
- Graphic design
- Knowledge of SEO, online advertising, social media and web marketing strategies
- Bilingual French and English, as well as writing skills in French and English
- Experience in the agency or digital marketing worlds
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities
- International experience