SEO Training and Website Optimization
How to draw free traffic to your site with search engine optimization
Are you looking to increase the traffic to your website for free? Learn how with our SEO training course. Do you know the average ranking of your website on Google? Are you positioned after your competitors or suppliers in search results? If you don’t know where you rank, did you know that means you are essentially sending your traffic to your competitors?
We believe that your position on Google is the number one factor in your online visibility. The first position is coveted for a reason. It is the first thing people see and the first they are likely to choose. More visibility = more potential customers = more sales!
Attracting the attention of Google’s secret algorithm
It is a long-term task, and should be thought about from the start when designing a website! But even if your website already exists, don’t worry. It is not too late. Our SEO training is given by experts with several years of experience under their belts. This workshop will teach you to use the incredible tool that is SEO to make your website a true showcase. Ready to find out how? Nothing could be easier! We demystify the workings of Google’s secret algorithm for you. Using concrete and recent case studies, we outline the steps to take for an effective strategy that is relevant to your needs. A lively and rewarding way to learn!
Our SEO training covers:
- Research and analysis of key words
- Analysis of your competition
- On-page optimization for SEO: local and natural
- Construction of inbound links (backlinks)
- Usability of your website
- Methods for positioning your business in the top 10 of search engine results
- SEO and site structure
- Advanced link building strategies
Prerequisite for SEO training
This course requires no prior knowledge of html architecture or search engine optimization.
However, some html coding knowledge may be an asset in assimilating the concepts covered.
Who is our SEO training for?
This course is particularly useful if:
- You are a small or medium-sized business looking to increase targeted and relevant traffic to your website or store.
- You are a director or manager of online marketing in charge of designing or implementing an SEO strategy.
- You have delegated the building of your website to someone else and you don’t have advanced computing knowledge.
For further information on our training course in SEO, please contact us today.