Paid Media Specialist Intermediate / Senior – Montreal
Index is an artificial intelligence company specializing in web marketing, proposing web marketing services as well as powerful solutions using the latest machine learning technologies. Our team of experts is committed to exceeding your expectations and to helping you achieve your business goals, no matter the size of your organization.
As part of its vision, Index is growing its team and looking for a Paid Media Specialist. The Paid Media Specialist will implement and manage advanced digital marketing strategies and paid campaigns designed to achieve increased traffic, customer engagement, and ROI, while continuing to deliver added value to our partners.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-orientation, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many were developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Manage PPC accounts
- Analyze traffic with our AI platform and other traditional analytics tools
- Provide training to our partners in the Montreal area
- Support continuous improvement and development of company processes
- Monitor industry trends
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities (our tools and AI platform)
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Minimum 2 years of media buying campaign experience
- Knowledge of best practices and tools (Keyword Tool, Google Analytics / Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Majestic…)
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication abilities in spoken French and English, as well as writing skills in French and English
- Google Certifications, Facebook Blueprint and other certifications
- Advanced knowledge in web development or Analytics
- Certifications or experience in other web marketing/technology fields
- Proficient in Spanish, Mandarin, or another language
- University degree in communications/marketing or a related discipline
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities