If you have just started with Google AdWords, or if you have some basic knowledge about how it works, then this AdWords training course is for you.
For those not yet familiar with this advertising platform, Google AdWords is Google’s online advertising program that allows advertisers to place their ads on the Google network. These ads then appear on Google’s search engine when an internet user searches with keywords targeted by these ads. The ads may also appear on the content pages of websites that accept Google ads. Advertisers generally choose to pay only when a user clicks on their ads (CPC). But, there are other types of auctions, such as cost per thousand views (CPM) and cost per acquisition (CPA).
Our Google AdWords training, taught by certified Google experts, focuses on how AdWords works, on creating and structuring your account and on designing a campaign from A to Z. Quizzes and concrete examples from the real world, using real online campaigns, help to make the AdWords training lively and more rewarding.
- Understanding what online advertising is and how AdWords fits into it
- How Quality Score works and why is it so important to the AdWords bidding process
- Structuring your account, your campaigns and ad groups for success
- How to search for and identify keywords and keyword match types to bid on
- How to write optimized ads that stand out from the competition
- How to create your first campaign and set up targeting (geographic, language, device, and scheduling for designated periods)
- Cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-acquisition (CPA) and cost-per-impression (CPM) of the different types of auctions
- How to manage your account with AdWords Editor
- Learning to create reports using the functions of Google Advertising Reports and learning to identify valuable insights
- How to optimize your campaigns to maximize your budget
- Conversion tracking and calculating return on investment for a campaign
Our AdWords training covers:
This course requires no prior knowledge of AdWords.
While having an AdWords account is not a prerequisite, according to former participants, it is generally an asset to already have an account and some experience with the interface prior to attending the AdWords training.
Who is our AdWords training for?
This course is particularly useful if you are:
- At the beginner or intermediate level in AdWords
- A small or medium-sized business looking to increase targeted and relevant traffic to your website.
- A director or manager of online marketing in charge of designing or implementing a PPC campaign.