Software Engineer, Intermediate or Senior, Montreal
Description du poste
Index is an Artificial Intelligence company specializing in Web Marketing. Index is innovating the marketing business and how enterprises and people interact with it. Its flagship product, Alya.ai, leverages state-of-the-art AI technologies to help companies manage whole marketing portfolios with ease. As part of its expansion, Index is looking for a new full time Software Engineer to be part of its Montreal team.
You will be a great addition to the team if you are a communicative person that exposes your difficulties and ideas, you always strive for excellence when the matter involves colleagues and clients, you love learning and trying new things, and you want to be part of a team with an international impact. If you recognize yourself in that description, we want to meet you.
At Index, some of your activities will include:
- Project leadership: Engaging with different departments to help design the best software solution for the challenges faced;
- Working closely with product owners, full-stack developers and designers of various teams;
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities;
- Assure quality control (clean code culture).
Skills / Experience
- Experience in large-scale systems
- Architecture designs and its applications
- Database design knowledges: SQL & NoSQL
- Cloud as Infrastructure: GCP, AWS
- Distributed solutions and microservices: Kubernetes, Docker, Message Brokers
- Big Data Knowledge: Spark, Hive, Flink, or similars
- You are a motivated and friendly team-player who will bring energy and a positive attitude to the position;
- You thrive in an agile environment that is in constant growth;
- You have excellent communication skills and respect for deadlines;
- You have a UX-Driven thinking. You put first the added value brought by your solution to the user.
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Data science understanding (machine learning, A.I., statistics)
- Experience with data science / AI solutions
- Background in startups, SaaS, or scaling various technology products
- Contributed to open-source projects
- International experience
- Brazilian Portuguese working proficiency
- Digital marketing knowledge