Success through ease of use
What is it?
These days consumers’ lives can be described as being divided into a series of micro-moments, each of these micro-moments can inspire a real-time action motivated by a specific intention.
A micro-moment is a moment when a consumer uses a mobile device to get information, in that moment, on an immediate or future purchase.
As a result of this consumer behavior, you can track how a user navigates your mobile app and gather insightful information, which can then be used to target customers during their micro-moments. The goal is to obtain their permission to send them future notifications.
“Want to know, want to go, want to do, want to buy.”
For businesses, the challenge is to respond in a way that best meets consumer expectations.
To do this, as a business, you must:
- Know the best time to provide a consumer with supplemental information.
- Know when a consumer wants to buy.
- Optimize your website for ease of navigation across all devices, for a better user experience.
- Track every stage of the consumer online buying process.
The key is, then, to optimize your app and your website in order to provide the accurate information that Internet users want.
The IDEA cycle is a strategy with 4 steps:
- Identify: Identify the user’s needs (where, what, when, why, and how).
- Design: Design the content of your app and how a user interacts with it.
The key here is simplicity.
- Engineer: Engineer your app for the user’s expectations while keeping in mind the desired response.
- Analyze: Analyze your results. The goal is to convert a visitor into a buying customer, so it is important to grab and hold the consumer’s attention while encouraging customer loyalty.
What marketers can do during micro-moments:
- Make it easier for an impulse moment to become a buying moment.
- Establish contact and maintain a relationship with your customer.
- Highlight your presence to enhance your visibility and reputation.
- Push your customers to take action by creating alerts and notifications.
- WTSO sends a notification that sounds like glasses clinking in a toast to announce a new wine on promotion.
- Your watch can tell you that you are about to be late for an appointment.
- Notify your customers that they need to take action soon, like Nike does when their customers’ shoes wear out.
- Sephora tells you when you’re near a store that is offering benefits.
At Index we offer you complete optimization of your website that will convert your visitors into buying customers.
According to a before/after analysis, done following optimization of our clients’ websites, you will be able to increase your conversions by 15% by adding micro-moments.