Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing Web marketing company in the World. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best Web Marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is seeking an Administrative Coordinator. You will be responsible for the smooth running and organization of the office. Your duties will include, but not be limited to, taking charge of the billing and accounting departments.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding the expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the World. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
As an administrative ninja, you will:
- Send invoices and track payments
- Enter transactions into the accounting system
- Execute employee payroll
- Produce financial and accounting reports
- Organize team activities (Team Building)
- Be in charge of office equipment (purchase of supplies, maintenance, etc.)
- Modify or make additions to the company’s website
- Assist the sales team
- Assist the production team as needed
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administration
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Strong sense of responsibility and organization
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in spoken French and English, as well as writing skills in French and English
- Experience in online advertising campaigns or in social media management
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Quickbooks, Freshbooks, and Evernote
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with the agency ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities