*Next internship will start in January 2019.
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest growing Web marketing agencies in the world. Our Vision is to be globally recognized as the best provider of Web Marketing solutions.
As part of this vision, Index is expanding its Montreal division and is looking for a Business Development Advisor. A remunerated internship in Business Development at Index provides an exceptional opportunity to thoroughly learn the basics of web marketing. The minimum duration is 6 months* (40 hours per week, base salary). During this time, you will receive training while fully experiencing an environment in continual evolution. Step by step, you will put into practice the strategies that Index develops for clients of a variety of sizes in a variety of industries.
The varied profiles of our team members have one thing in common: the drive to exceed expectations by offering top-range performance solutions. Index’s growth is based on a results-oriented attitude and is backed by solid values including innovation, transparency, and respect.
You’ll be provided with the kind of tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. By working on major accounts, you will have an international and quantifiable impact. You will work closely with the most innovative teams in the world and you are guaranteed to collaborate with leaders in their respective fields (media buying, SEO, analytics, technology).
*On a case-by-case basis, Index may exceptionally accept a shorter or longer internship.
- Attend training sessions and acquire notions in training materials
- Participate in the development of prospect acquisition processes
- Create prospect lists
- Book appointments with qualified prospects and meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams and give feedback on the state of the market
- Improve and develop client relationships
- Pursue opportunities in new markets
- Explore the interests of current clients (cross-selling, service improvement etc.)
- Regularly follow up on clients and prospects
- Contribute to the research and development of the company
- Ensure quality control (QA)
- Collaborate in creativity sessions
- Participate in team activities
- University studies in communications/marketing, or a related discipline, in progress
- Attention to detail with a good sense of organization in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Comfortable with numbers
- Extensive experience with Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team, on multiple projects with multiple tasks, and on tight deadlines
- Proficiency in oral and written French and English
- Experience in the technology field
- Experience in sales
- Experience or sustained interest in artificial intelligence
- Sense of initiative
- Passion for the web and new digital technologies
- Agreement with the vision and values of our company
- Familiarity with agency ecosystems
- Entrepreneurial fiber
- Weekly training by experts
- State-of-the-art espresso machine
- Start-up atmosphere
- International opportunities