SEO Specialist – Intermediate / Senior – Toronto
Description du poste
Founded in 2010, Index is one of the fastest-growing web marketing companies in the world. Our vision is to be globally recognized as the best web marketing solutions provider.
As part of this vision, Index is growing its team and looking for an SEO Specialist. The SEO Specialist will implement and manage advanced SEO strategies designed to achieve increased traffic, customer engagement, and ROI while continuing to deliver added value to our partners.
The profiles of our members have one thing in common: exceeding expectations by offering leading-edge performance solutions. The values that sustain Index’s growth are results-oriented, innovation, transparency, proactivity, and respect.
You will be given the tools you’ve always dreamed of using – many already developed in-house. You will have an international, and quantifiable, impact while working on major accounts. You will work closely with one of the most innovative teams in the world. We guarantee you will be working with leaders in their respective fields (online advertising, SEO, analytics, technology).
As our next SEO ninja (or wizard), you will:
- Execute on-page and off-page SEO audits, monitor their implementation, and ensure the growth of the websites you manage
- Implement changes on websites, inside documents or in the CMS of the customer
- Understand the technical structure of the client and give recommendations
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Conduct Analytics and implement strategies based on data
- Prepare, personalize, and provide on-site training to our partners and clients in the Toronto area
- Support continuous improvement and development of company processes
- Monitor industry trends
- Contribute to the company’s research and development activities (our tools and AI platform)
- Assure quality control
- Contribute to creativity sessions
- Participate in team building activities
- Advanced knowledge in web development
- Advanced knowledge in SEO, with examples of obtained results
- Knowledge of best practices and tools (Keyword Tool, Google Analytics / Search Console, SEMrush, etc…)
- Analytical, resourceful, creative, with the ability to work in converging fields
- Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized, numbers-focused, excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Google Drive Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, and to multitask several projects at once under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Google Analytics or social media certifications
- Certifications or experience in other web marketing/technology fields
- Experience in client management or as a self-employed service provider
- Proficient in French, Mandarin, or another language
- Experience in the U.S.
- Bonus points if you can send us SEO ideas on http://www.indexwebmarketing.com
- Experience with SiteImprove CMS, or other content management platforms
- Passion for the web & new technologies
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Familiarity with agency ecosystems
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities